Thursday, September 13, 2018

(Backup) Ribbon cutting of TLC 9-13-18

Woke up at 7am this morning. On my way to Jefferson City Missouri to see the new Training For Life Campus! I’m so excited to see it! 


It’s 12:58pm, WOW just finished the tour and lunch! The building is FANTASTIC!! I was SO amazed when we drove up, I remember when I first saw the lot and they were starting to making plans and started to work on it. And now I’ve seen it in person, it’s a great building, I can’t wait until it’s fully done. There’s a track, basketball court, separate rooms for meetings. The pictures in TLC is FANTASTIC! Saw many similar pictures of the walls. There was a lot of people there (donors, SOMO staff, families, and athletes) I had a little blurb to say, I was a little nervous at first and when I got the handle of it, I was more at ease it. Practice makes perfect! I was so glad I was able to come and experience this time with my SOMO family. Please enjoy the pictures. 


Bold is me


“Arthur Murphy Hi Arthur, what are you more excited for about this campus? The surroundings and everything”


“Robb Eichelberger- Hi Robb, what do you think about the TLC? Its a dream come true! It’s a place our athletes can call home! Are you excited? I’m more than excited!  I’m sure the athletes would be excited too? Yes definitely!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment