Wednesday, September 26, 2018

(Backup) Day three: health messenger training 9-26-18

Woke up before my alarm, just a few minutes. It’s 7:27am. Ready for more training. In the afternoon today I will talk about my practicum. A little nervous about that but I know I will be fine!  Wow!! What a day I had! I presented today, visited another museum and at seafood! Yum! I worked on my practicum in the morning and presented it at the afternoon. Listened to some of the other athletes practicum and they all had great ideas! After all of that, went to a museum, this museum was about NASA, it was really neat, then after that we met up with Allen, had a dinner at Seafood place, fresh seafood, you can’t get better than that!! Then after that came back to the hotel and chatted with some friends, took pics, then I’m going to pack for tomorrow, our flight isn’t that early, so that’s good! It’s 8:05pm and I’m already for bed! 






































No comments:

Post a Comment