Thursday, January 3, 2019

KC metro Area basketball tournament 1-5-19

This morning I woke up at 6am, got ready. At 7am, we are on our way to the tournament. I’m really excited! Wow what a day!! It was a long day but it was fun!! Lee’s Summit Lightning 5 vs 5 (my team) got bronze woohoo! I played better at my second game, I made a few baskets and passes. Lees Summit 5 vs 5 Spartans got GOLD, Lee’s Summit Chinoks 3 vs 3 (Jesse’s team) got bronze, Lee’s Summit Road runners 3 vs 3 got bronze,  Lee’s Summit Shooters team skills got bronze. I got to watch my brother’s two games, the roadrunners, and the shooters games! That was exciting to watch them play! Off to districts at Sedalia on Feb 23! I really enjoyed catching up with a counselor from Special Olympics Missouri sports camp a few years ago, her name is Shirley. Everyone played their best, I had fun! Also saw some friends, so that was very nice!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment