Sunday, December 30, 2018

New Years 2019 (highlights of 2018)





I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! 

What a year 2018 was! So many great memories I endured, I will never forget them! I really can’t believe the year of  2018 is literally done with, I’m looking forward what 2019 will offer me, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

Below is some of my memories I experienced:

-I participated in Special Olympics National Games at Seattle! (Jesse *my brother* went too) we each received 4 medals!! Saw so many great places there and I didn’t know theywere even there lol I have family who lives close to Seattle and at Seattle. 

-Was chosen to be trained as a health messenger for SOI and SOMO (special olympics missouri).

- Received exciting news that I will graduate from ALPs (athlete leadership programs) (SOMO program) I will graduate with an communication degree!! I was SO happy when I found out!! I felt very accomplished! But I’m not going to stop there, I also want to go back and get my technology degree..,(I love technology!)

- I started on my own project, helping other athletes about doing stretches and having weekly Wellness Wednesday tips videos! I’m looking forward to do more videos in the incoming year! 

My goals for 2019 are :
*To get healthier lunches at the state games (that’s a big project)
*Exercise daily (I mean really exercising, pushing myself!) 
*Eating healthier (helping other athletes with this as well) 
*Perform better in my sports!!
* Do more weekly wellness Wednesday tip videos! 
* Spending more time with family (niece and nephew)
I would like to say thank you to everyone who reads my posts and shares it! When I started this blog...I didn’t know where it would lead me, or if anyone would read it. It always amazes me when. I found out how many people read my blog! Thank you again for reading my blog and keep an eye out (or eyes) for new posts in 2019!! Happy New Years!! *Be Healthy, Be Happy*






No comments:

Post a Comment