Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Special Olympics Challenge before the USA games!!


(Sorry this post is late, my bad) I actually got my movband on March 2, 2018

Today in the mail I got the movband tracker I been waiting for! It's just like my apple watch, but I probably just going to wear my movband until after the USA game ends, and I'll wear my apple watch again. Special Olympics announced a challenge to all of the athletes, unified partners, coaches that are competing in the USA games, the challenge is to complete a total of 1 million steps before the USA games. This challenge will last until February to June 2018. The movband will keep track my steps, tell the time and date, the distance, the calories you have burned for the currant day, active minutes, Goal, sleep.

I'm excited to use this new tool for my healthy living and helping me getting ready for the USA games. My brother got his movband too, a few days ago. I was wondering why I didn't get mine movband as well, when he received it, but I found out, mine got lost in the mail. The important thing is that I got it :)

So, I'm excited to use the tool. Let's GO TEAM MO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment