Sunday, February 11, 2018

Here we come...USA Games 2018!!

The day has finally came, on July 18, 2017 at 2:30pm. Jesse & I received some mail we been waiting for, for a few weeks. Jesse & myself got our letter from Special Olympics Missouri!! We are proudly announce we are on team Missouri for the USA Games in 2018! The games will be located in Seattle Washington on July 1-6, 2018. We will be competing in athletics (Track & Field)
We both were very excited when we heard the great news! We wanted to tell everyone, but we couldn't and let me tell you how hard that was! I wanted to share on Facebook, instragram and all of our family & friends. That was so difficult. With all of my will power, I did it!
My grandma gave me this great idea to put this awesome news in our local newspaper. I can't wait to tell all of our coaches, my friends, and my whole family.
At this moment I got my mind set in training mode. So the time to join a gym is NOW! Also eat & train like an athlete. Jesse has been in training mode ever since we got home from camp last month.

Please wish my brother, myself and the rest of team Missouri, good luck! Show me, Show me, Show me, MO! MO! MO! (Team Missouri Chant)






1 comment: