Thursday, February 1, 2018

Training for Life Campus "Topping Out Ceremony" 1-31-18

So, this morning I woke up early than I usually do. I went to Jefferson City, and went to a ceremony where the NEW Training for Life Campus building is. The workers was putting the last steel beam on the building, and we (Special Olympics Missouri Staff) and some of the TLC (Training for Life Campus) athletes got to sign the BEAM! And let me tell you, that was SO excited. So our names will be on the beam forever, I was really excited about that. I signed my brother's name on there also. When I told him that, a BIG smile was on his face! They serve us lunch, it was fried chicken, (Man it was spicy) I loved it, mac & cheese , mash potatoes, and rolls. A very good lunch indeed! After lunch some of us got a tour of the building, and that was so exciting! I can't wait for the grand opening. Went back to the headquarters of Special Olympics Missouri. I'm always amazed when I visit there. I was gone for the most of the day, it was worth it, and I love being at the TLC! Here is some pics below, enjoy!
















1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Lynna. You have a great way of putting everything in perspective. You are an example of why I do what I do for SOMO. You rock girl! Laurie

    ReplyDelete