Sunday, June 25, 2017

Selection Camp June 17-23 2017

So I just came back from one long week from selection camp at Mexico Missouri. This kind of camp is kind of different than regular sport camp I usually go to. This camp is mostly focus on the sport you were selected for, example...I was selected for Athletics (Track & Field) We would wake up early in the morning to take meds and walk four miles around the track, then breakfast time! Then at 8am-12pm is training. Then one hr for rest time. But it usually is like 10-15 mins lol Then we would have afternoon activities, such as fishing (I caught a big cat fish),noodle hockey, team building training, bike cycle, kickball, and disk golf. And dinner would be at 6pm, after that it would be afternoon activity, such as....relay, dance, scavenger hunt. I was very excited to be able to go to selection camp and to have this experience. I learned a few things as well, like I can run an 200 m run, and throw a shock put. But overall, it was a great experience, and I made new friends and saw some old friends, that's a plus! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment