Thursday, August 17, 2017

Royals Game Aug 4, 2017

My special Olympics Coach, asked her team, if there is anyone who has an interest to go to a KC Royals game on August 4, 2017. Of course my brother (Jesse) and I wanted to go. I invited my friend Shaquana to the game, (Had a extra ticket) I saw some of my softball teammates at the game as well, that was fun! TJ and hes family went, Ben & he's mom, Brett and hes family, Tony and he's mom, Thomas and he's family. I usually don't like to go to a baseball game, but it's fun when you go with people you know and you know you will have a good time, the KC Royals, didn't win the game but it was still fun! Pictures in below will confirm the FUN we had! Thank you for Special Olympics Missouri for the tickets!! The fireworks were amazing! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment