Sunday, August 25, 2019

Softball Regional West Tournament 8-24-19



My alarm went off at 6am. I’ve been working on being really quite in the mornings so I don’t wake anyone up. I did my morning routine. The dogs didn’t move an inch when I got up. 

WOW what a day! It was a long one but it was a exciting day! Our first game was at 8am, we won that one, and the second was at 12pm. But we had to report back at 11am. Between my games, I went around the softball field with another athlete leader and tried to recruit more athletes and mentors, and talked to family members, I think we did prettt good!! I think we got some people who was interested, so that was a plus!! Some people even took some extra information to share with their teammates and their families. My second game was at 12pm. We won that game. So...drum roll please....we got GOLD! Oh yeah, I made my first home run!! I was very happy about that! Everyone did an awesome job! We all showed great sportsmanship! We all had a great attitude, there were some moments that we didn’t do so well, but we learned what we need to do! So overall it was a great day! 

*what I enjoyed*
-made my first home run
-saw Some old friends and meet new people
-talked to people about ALPs
-Jesse got 5 RBI’s

(Enjoy the pictures)










































No comments:

Post a Comment