Monday, August 5, 2019

Kansas City Bocce Tournament 9-7-19






Today is the Knsas City metro, St. Louis and Cental area bocce tournament! I wish all of my friends who is competing today! Remember our oath! This year in Kansas City area tournament is located at Epic Lodge in Independence. I’m starting to really like bocce, this is my second year of playing it. All of Lee’s Summit athletes compete at 1pm. I’m excited to see some of my friends that I don’t see very often. 

Wow what a day we had yesterday! We had to get to the venue by 12:15pm. Once we got there, we changed into our new bocce shirts ( they are really nice) then said hello to everyone. We went inside for the parade of athletes. Everyone from Lee’s Summit played at 1pm. We did unified doubles. I did pretty good. My unified partner and I played another Lee’s Summit team and another team who went to nationals, they were from Park Hill. They were really good! The athlete was really good! Over all we got 2nd place. It was a good competition. Jesse and his unified partner (my dad) got got GOLD. After we all competed (Lee’s Summit team) we went outside to eat lunch. We went back inside because the girl athletes played next. I did very well. And guess what, I competed against the same person (who went to nationals) I played smart, overall I got 2nd place. Jesse played his singles competition much later then I did. After he competed he got SILVER! We watched everyone else who competed. Saw some friends, so that was awesome! Saw an volunteer that I’ve seen before, so that was really awesome! We all competed really good! Next stop is state! Enjoy the pictures! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment