Thursday, April 4, 2019

Getting help from a personal trainer

Before picture 


Session one: 4-3-19 (Wednesday)

Today was my first day with my personal trainer. I came in earlier today at the gym and did some weight machines, but I didn’t push myself too much, because I didn’t know what we will be doing in our session later today. And I’m SURE glad I didn’t push myself. This evening I tried the rower for my first time, and I really liked it. MAN I sweated, than I would thought I would. We did some core exercises, they were hard but it felt good after! The names of the core exercises cracked me up! I have a good feeling about this journey I’m going on! 

Session Two 4-4-19 (Thursday)




The exercises I did today was called (HIIT), I did push ups, bicep curls, ice skaters, squats, lunges, sumo squats, mixed planks (I had difficulties with those) with that pattern for about 25 minutes, with a 40/20 split.  So my workout was like this “40 seconds then rested for 20 seconds.”

Session Three 4-10-19 (Wednesday) : I had my session this morning, first I got on my trainer’s scale, I wasn’t surprise about my weight, I’m excited to see the difference when I’m finished with the training. Today we did some weights, and planks, I learned a lot! Here’s a picture of my workout I did today. 

Session Four: 4-16-19 (Tuesday)
To start the session off, I did the rower machine for 5 minutes. Then we did some core and strength exercises. I really liked it! And I can tell a difference. I used some machines I haven’t used before, it was very exciting for me! 

Session Five: 4-17-19 (Wednesday)
This evening I did a HIT workout : for the warm up I did: , after that we did some kick boxing I was excited about that exercise! I did that about 10 minutes, while we did that, while I was doing the kickboxing we listened to “welcome to the jungle”. That song has a very good beat if you are exercising. Then went on the rower machine, I did that for 3 minutes, 2 minutes than another minute. Between the two set while I did the rower machine, I did some push-ups, weights moves and some ab moves, then did some stretching.

Session Six 4-18-19 (Thursday)

This morning I did the elliptical for 20 mins, for my warm up, did some exercise machines that would help with my leg muscles. I also did lunges. I also did a core exercise, I did Superman and planks.




Session Seven: 4-24-19 (Wednesday)

This evening I start with the treadmill, I walked them I sprinted on it. We did the HIT workout, I ran 2 laps on the inside track then did some core exercises then did another HIT workout again. For cool down we walked around a lap then did stretching. It was hard, but I really enjoyed it, I’m learning a lot.

Session Eight: 4-25-19 (Thursday)





For the warm up, I did the elliptical for five minutes. This morning we worked on the strength, I did the shoulder press machine, shoulder pull over/cable machine, single arm pull down cable, t-bar row, cable machine. For the core exercises I did, Russian twists, twist an machine and shimmies. For the cool down I did, walked 3 laps, stretch upper and lower body. 

*what I’ve learned*
- what machines I should use
-what nutrition I should eat 
- don’t have to exercise so long like I used too
-how to use machines
-learned how to kickbox (I really liked it)

Thank You Amanda

Thank you so much for teaching me how to use the exercise machines, guiding me what I should eat, guiding me what kind of exercises I should do,helping me, and giving me information about reading labels on foods that are in the grocery stores. I’ve really enjoyed the 8 sessions. Can’t wait until the fall! I can’t thank you enough!

After photo



No comments:

Post a Comment