Saturday, May 5, 2018

Team MO Athletic's (Track and Field) Training 5-5-28

We met up with Mark at McDonald’s to have lunch. After lunch we were on our way to Columbia to have training with our team MO for athletics (track & field) we arrived at 1:50pm and ended at 4:25pm. We practice our events that we are participating  in. We all increased our times  since selection camp in June 2017. That was awesome to hear! Coach Kurt showed me a new way to throw a shot put. So I’m going to practice that. We were missing two other teammates that didn’t show up, they had other commitments to do. Jesse did an awesome job in his events! Mark did an awesome job too! Thank you to our parents who took us and to all of the coaches for the time!! See you all at the next team meeting! GO team MO! 


We did stretches before we started to train, we walked 50 meters, jog 50 meters, ran 100 meters, Jesse walked 100 meters, Dustin, Mary, Brett, and I practiced our running long jump, Jesse practiced the standing long jump, while Jesse practiced softball throw, Mark and I practiced shot put, Dustin practiced javelin. Then Mark, Dustin, Mary, and Brett practice the 1x400 relay, they did great job!! Brett also practiced his 800 run. That is a long way, go Brett!! I also practiced my 200 run with Mary, Dustin, and Brett! I was a little disappointed I was a little slower then I was last weekend at area competition for track and field. But I’m going still to work on it. Now I’m tired, but I’m still going to get my steps in :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment