Sunday, December 13, 2020

Special Olympics Missouri ALP's (Athlete Leadership Program's) December 13, 2020 (Social Media)




So, today I took an ALP's (Athlete Leadership Program's) class. ALP's session started on Friday and ended on Sunday. Special Olympics Missouri hosted this event. Usually happens twice a year, and this time I took (Social Media). This time ALP's is virtually. This is the first virtually ALP's I have took. Class started at 10am. The software we used is called Zoom. This class we talked about Social Media, different platforms, why people used Social Media, do's and don'ts. We had an hour break for lunch. I had tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich. We watched some of inspiring videos. At the end of class, we had a scavenger hunt. I found 13 items out of 28 items.  We also talked about our practicum (homework). And if anyone had any questions. The session ended at 2:20pm.

I really enjoyed this class, because it taught me more about social media, the do's and don'ts. I cant wait to see what I can learn more. I really do miss in person activities but safety comes first. They weren't very many pictures. Time to work on my practicum. Thank you to Special Olympics Missouri for hosting these sessions!











No comments:

Post a Comment