Saturday, November 3, 2018

(Backup) Special Olympics Missouri Area Bowling tournament 11-3-18



Woke up at 6:30am this morning, today is the area tournament for KC metro, STLM (st. louis metro) and North area (Kirksville).  I wish everyone good luck! Remember our oath “ Let me win. But if I cannot win, Let me brave in the attempt.” I can’t wait to see how I do, I just need to remember some things, but it will be a great tournament. I can’t wait to see my area friends! I got SILVER today, I think I bowled very well today, Jesse got GOLD, I was very happy for him!! My scores was 90 and 78. Jesse amd I bowled at 8am.  Lee’s Summit Athletes did an awesome job today!! I loved to see smile faces, and there were a lot of smiling faces all around! That’s my favorite part to see! It was great to see old friends, I saw Alania, she was on team MO for bowling, she got GOLD, awesome job! Jesse and I gave the owner of Lunar Bowl a picture of us to say thank you for all of their support they have given us! The volunteer who helped at my lane, he’s name is Vincent, he was very nice and encouraged everyone, I really like to see that. I think the things that helped me today, was saying to myself  “calm down, think, and have fun” my nerves likes to get the best of me when I competed today, and guess what I beat them today! 































No comments:

Post a Comment