Sunday, July 29, 2018

Softball North Area Tournament 7-28-18

Yesterday my family and I drove to Savannah Missouri so Lone Jack Thunder Chickens (Jesse and mine team) could compete in softball. We all played very well. Jesse got a few runs and I got 1 run in our two games. We lost our two games, so we got 3rd place. We also saw some of team MO 2018 teammates, so that was very nice! It was like a little reunion. Special Olympics Missouri announced the athlete who is going to the World’s games in Dhabi. He’s name is Collin and he will be competing in bocce.(he also competed at National Games) I’m SO happy for him! It will be held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates from March 14–21, 2019. It was a long day, but a fun one!! Now our next tournament is in Lee’s Summit Missouri at the end of August. Bocce will be starting soon, Jesse and I will miss our first practice, because we are going on a family vacation to Estes Park, Colorado. I did take a few pictures yesterday. Please enjoy! I also mentioned to my parents and to one of the coaches I know, the medals we received looks very small compared to the medals we got at nationals!















No comments:

Post a Comment