Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Kansas City Metro Area Basketball tournament 1-6-18

Today was Kansas City Metro Area Basketball tournament in Belton. I been looking forward to this tournament ever since I've started to play basketball this season. I really enjoy playing basketball, and i'm also excited to see some other of my friends who also is playing basketball today. My first game is at 9:30am, but I have to be there 15 mins early before that. Darion's team (Lee's Summit Warriors) is at 8:15am. My brother's (Jesse) first game is at 2pm. (lucky him) lol. My second game is at 1:15Pm, Darion's second game is at 1:15pm and Jesse's second game is at 3:30pm. It was a fun and long day! I really enjoyed having these tournaments. Every time there is a tournament...I always posted on Facebook and Instagram the Special Olympics Motto, It's a great motto and I like to remind my friends what Special Olympics is about. I tried to get some great photos of today, so here is some pics I took. I hope you enjoy! 









No comments:

Post a Comment