Sunday, February 5, 2017

SOMO Basketball District Tournament Joplin Feb 2017

Well, this past weekend, I went to Joplin, Missouri to have a Special Olympics district basketball tournament. It was a long car ride, but it was worth it. We stayed at a nice hotel (Had a awesome breakfast). My brother rode along with the team van (He's first time), he loved it! It was also nice to see some of my friends and catching up with them, so that's a plus! I watched some awesome and fun basketball games. I didn't get to watch my brother play, but maybe next time. I did watch my uncle play, and let me tell you, it was intense. In my two games, I made two baskets (So I was happy about that) overall we took a third place (Bronze medal), we did a great job, it was a first time of having a basketball team like this, and we did pretty well, I'm really happy that my uncle's team (Lee's Summit Warriors) are able to go to state, which is next month! I'm very happy for them! I'm rooting for them all the way! My brother & I are going to state for bowling, so i'm pumped up for that! I'm just hoping that my nerves won't get the best of me. lol So, that was my fun packed weekend! I hope you all had an awesome weekend!

God Bless, and have a great week!


Lee's Summit Warriors took a Gold medal!

Lee's Summit Legends took home a bronze medal! (My team)

Group picture of Lee's Summit Warriors and Lone Jack vs Grain Valley Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment