Thursday, December 8, 2016

Birthday Edition

Hello Fellow Readers/Bloggers
~So it's officially, I'm 28 years old now! Had an awesome day, I actually celebrated a little of my birthday this past weekend, went to my grandma's for cake and ice cream, the cake was VERY awesome! Who ever picked the cake out, did a GREAT job! Got a few gifts from family, my favorite cookies, OREOS! I love those things, then on my actually birthday (12/7) I opened the rest of my gifts from my parents, brother's my other grandparents (CANADA) then on Saturday I'm going to hang out with a friend, so I've had 3 parties, WOW that's a lot of parties for a person lol Thank you for everyone who has wished me a happy birthday! I'm truly blessed with the family and friends I have in my life! Birthday pics are below, enjoy!



 photo DBEC8961D2EE7DE6643AA3D030B28303_zpsilruwjsu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment